Thursday, December 4, 2008

Keep Praying


We have made some progress and are hopeful that we now have the right people involved to resolve the issues that have come up. We appreciate your encouragement and prayers.

The last four posts include pictures from the orphanage. Including something that I think is false advertising. We have only seen the sun two days since we've been in Ukraine, I'm not sure how one would know how to draw it ;-) Yes I miss my Colorado sun and blue skies.

The computer lab at the school is quite good they have one machine for about every six kids. It's not brand new but it is a good lab.

All of the buildings here including the orphanage are not too appealing from the outside. Many buildings are pretty decent inside. All parts of the orphanage are always clean.

3 comments:

Aimee Counts said...

I am so sorry hear about the paper chase that you are having to do. I pray that things work out speedly for you. It was good to talk to you at the Notary's office. It was really nice to talk to someone from back home.

Aimee

ArtworkByRuth said...

Praying that God makes a way for these things to be done EXPEDITIOUSLY! Blessings!

Kevin and Tammy said...

I know you are very busy. I noticed you are from Colorado. We have some friends that are getting a background check done in Colorado for a domestic adoption and they said it would take 4-8 weeks. Was this your experience? Any suggestios. Can't wait to see the boys. Good luck. We just arrived home with three sibs. My e-mail is dianehuck@aol.com. Thanks for the help. Hope things move quickly for you from here on out.
Tammy