Tuesday, November 4, 2008

In the countdown 12 (Minor news America elected a President)

Well we are trying to wrap things up at all of our jobs and the pressure is probably starting to get to us a little. We are thankful for each item we can check off our list. About two years ago we got a new associate Pastor at church. He and his wife met and married in Ukraine. We are thankful for all the extra help he has been able to provide. They have been in the states for about 6 years now.

Yes, America elected a new President tonight. We are still more excited about our trip to Ukraine and meeting our kids. Okay, my candidate did not win. I'm sure my sister is happy about the results.

Also I've put a new picture in our profile. Needed a better picture of my beautiful wife.

Picture here just for a day or two.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Great picture! :) You're getting closer! What a blessing to have someone in your congregation who is so familiar with Ukraine. It will be a HUGE help.